FREE Undated Inserts (For all Planner Sizes!)

July 23, 2015

Hey dolls!  I know it's been a while since I have posted a freebie, and you guys have been so sweet on both Instagram and on here on my blog!  You dolls leave such sweet comments and have been so supportive, so you guys totally deserve a freebie, and what better freebie then some weekly inserts! And of course, so all you guys can use it, it is in Pocket (Small), Personal (Medium), and A5 (Large) sizes!



Some features of the inserts:

  • They are undated so you can start using them whenever you like!
  • Each week has a section for yours goals for next week.
  • Simple lay-out, which is perfect for decorating your weekly set-up
So what are you waiting for? Download yours below!


Make sure to share your inserts on Instagram using #planitwithbeth so I can check out how you use your inserts!  Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy your inserts!


No comments :

Post a Comment