DIY Planner Kit (Made out of a card case!)

April 25, 2015

Hey everyone! Lately my creative juices have really been flowing (always a good thing!), so when I recieved a freebie card case from a convention, the first thing I thought of was a planner case.  As an on-the-go girl, I am always looking for ways to bring my deco-planning with me, so a compact card case is perfect! Here's some pics of the case:





In this case, I was able to fit 2 gift cards wrapped in washi tape (for an on-the-go washi tape storage solution), a small stack of stick on dividers, some DIY washi tape stickers I made, 2 paperclips, and more! It is a truly great way to store a large amount of planner supplies without hauling around a large bag to hold it all. Feel free to try it out and make sure to comment and tell me what you think!

1 comment :

  1. What a clever idea!
    I have the same card holder (in red).
    I wil do that!
    Prior to my daughter completely destroy it! Ahahhahahahaha thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete